Thursday, April 10, 2008

Were Did That Come From

I saw this picture of Savannah and I asked my self were the heck did that look come from. I mean look at her the sheer frustration on her face she looks so angry but funny and cute all at the same time.



But then a few pictures later I see a similar expression but now it is not on her face but her Daddy's. I guess you can not be anymore of a daddy's girls than this, copying the same looks her daddy makes.
Not so funny and cute when he make it. Watch out you better not get in his way.

4 comments:

i love my soldier said...

lol!! thats too funny! they do look alot a like, but hey look at the picture below and she is all you!! love ya ana

nicki6 said...

Thats really funny Michelle. The look on Dereks face is whats so funny. What was he so ticked off about......
love, ya Nicole

The Collingwood Family said...

that's funny!

Sharee said...

This is funny! Well, I am glad I found your blog - I like blog stalking, although I am sure I waste too much time...