Friday, April 11, 2008

Handy Daddy




After I don't know how long of nagging He finally did it! He fixed his car returning mine to me! Thank you sweet heart I love you! Ever since I have had my license I have had a car ( Thanks Mom) and now to have it taken away from me for a month or so man it is the worse feeling to know that you are stuck even if you have no were to go just to know that you couldn't go if you wanted to was awful. Luckily I was able to have help during this time of need. To look on the bright side I think it has made me closer to JoAnne who has
graciously taken me everywhere I've need or wanted to go. She would even lend me her car when she was out of town. Thanks Friend you are the best! So now I have my car and Derek has his. And man there is something sexy about a man fixing something himself. Thank you Baby!!

1 comment:

Sharee said...

It is true! There is just something about handy men! Tell Derek I am way impressed. I love it when Brandon gets his hands dirty.