Monday, April 28, 2008

Why I have not bloged

Okay So It has been a long while two weeks. The first week was the week before my birthday so I was shopping all week long and since I just got my car back I did not want to spend one minute at home when I knew the the road was calling my name and asking for me to drive on it once more. The following week My dad and Cecilia(his wife) came over from Cali so I was entertaining them all week and have some fun Post to publish. So the I is so big because the first three nights of the week he had Business dinners then Thursday he had a late case and Friday was the only night that he was home for a bit, we ate dinner at 9pm night.

So I was going to update yesterday but the girls both got fevers after church and are still very whinny and needy today so posting more posts will have to wait until tomorrow because once more Derek has another business dinner. If it sounds Like I am complaining I really am not I am use to it. It just sucks when you have family in town and when kids are sick and you just need a break and hold your husband. Love you Honey keep on working hard for your girls at home!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I've been wondering where you've been girl! Hope to see you on FRIDAY!!!