Monday, April 7, 2008

Choose ye this day...

...For as me in my House we will serve the Lord

For all my Family and friends that have not seen my new house in Texas, mainly Jaime who is planning on moving her and wants something other that brick. Love you Fam and miss you all.

The front of my house

My favorite decorated area of the house. This is across from the kitchen nook.

My Kitchen I love the wall Colors
Behind the ottoman is our fireplace.

Our Kitchen nook I love our curtains in here
The master suite in the bottom right corner Molly's bed.
The girls Play room. A big thanks to my mom it was a combined birthday present for Savannah
More play room. Like my good find, garage sale for 15 bucks! oh yeah
the only things left to show you all would be the Dinning room which is an awesome yellow but empty and the Office which is also empty we have a picnic table holding up all the computer stuff which is an upgrade from the ironing board that use to hold the laptop up. Slowly but surely these will get done too. Well thanks for taking a tour of our home. Love you all

1 comment:

jenhatch said...

...and it looks even better in person.

Yeah! I didn't know you had a blog! So glad you do!! Thanks so much for last week, lunch was fun. And once I get my life back in order from the cruise we'll have ya'll over! See you soon!