Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Almost There

Olivia is just itching to walk she cruses on everything even the walls she is just done with walking and being on the floor. She can now climb on the couch...



and other things as well apparently. CRAZY GOOSE!!! She has gotten so wild she loves to push Savannah's bike around the house with Savannah on or off of it, the wheels go too fast more often than not so she is constantly falling but she keeps on going. She loves to climb into Savannah's Princess chair one night it was in the corner and I went to look for her and there she was sit in the chair playin' with a toy. I had no idea that she knew how to do that. She is full of surprises my baby is becoming a toddler

2 comments:

jenhatch said...

crazy, scary how they grow up so fast! I'm convinced now that Nolan is a little man instead of my little toddler....

Jen said...

Oh, you've got a climber on your hands! Better watch out *hehe* I have a picture of Caiden on the dishwasher just like that....we have to keep EVERYTHING way out of reach from him now!