Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Birthday

Ten days and 24 years ago I was born. What a wonderful day in the world that was LOL. I had a great week. This year was wonderful I have good friends to celebrate it with. My friend MichalAnn planned a get together at Rosa's Cafe. That night there was a tornado watch I was already to go and bummed to hear the sirens going of I thought it would be canceled and I was really sad I was so excited to go. But thanks to Jayne who is always on time she was at the restaurant waiting for us, so a few of us Girls went. Thank you Friends who came out in spite of the weather you guys made me feel really special, and to my friends who were planning on it I total understand. Thanks to Everyone for Birthday cards and Birthday Wishes!

My Girls got me an edible arrangement it was so good but did not last long! My little chocolate lovers
Derek Gave me some beautiful Roses and yummy Chocolate German Cake

My cute chocolate lover
And a great big Thank you to...
My Dad who came to town
My Mom who sent money for clothes I just bought
My friends who gave we wonderful cards (Jennie Your card was so extremely cute)
Sharee who gave me wonderful homemade bread wow!
Glea who made me a huge plate of homemade treats

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am so glad you had a good bday!