Tuesday, May 6, 2008

"I'm Leaving...

... On a Jet Plane don't when I'll come home again." Well actually I do Derek will be gone for a week and then me and the girls will start diving from Utah to California for a couple of weeks and we will be back the 27th of May. There may or may not be any new post until then since Derek does not post anything and I will be busy visiting with Family and my mom does not have internet. So My friends I will see you all later and a happy birthday to all of you who turn a year older this month that I am gone.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

have a great trip

Susan said...

Have some yummy In-n-Out for me!

McGuire's said...

That was so fun to see you guys!! hope California is tons of fun. Wish we could have come with you!! Michelle, could you send me your email? I want to send you a cute photo of Macie and Savannah. Mine is emilyjane18@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

you need to update about the baby!!

jenhatch said...

i agree with Jayne.... I just linked to you on my blog... then noticed how long it's been since you've posted. Come on girl! ;)