Friday, May 2, 2008

To My Love ...

What better way to say these words than announcing it to the world wide web. I appreciate all that you do my love. You work crazy hours so that your girls at home can have everything that we need and more. You smile at my faults you make me feel special with a wink of your eye. There are still many times that I get butterfly in my stomach when I see you, or know you are coming home. You never hold me back from the things that I want to do. You encourage me to seek new ventures in my life to have my own personal time, girls time, and hobby time. You have provided for us so well you are talented and spiritual and so stinking smart. Your absolutely positively drop dread gorgeous, at least you were when I met you(lol) but in my eyes you have only gotten better and more attractive in ways that I couldn't have imagined. Bottom line is... I love you.

No comments: